- 1 package refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- Oil or butter your pie iron.
- Place the cinnamon rolls in the pie iron – we were able to fit 4 cinnamon rolls in a double pie iron; close the pie iron.
- Place the pie iron over what would be medium-low heat, as you want to make sure the inside gets done before the outside burns; flip often.
- When done, remove from pie iron and top with frosting or glaze.
A roll of cinnamon rolls did not take up much room at all, but provided more than enough for breakfast us (2 adults and 1 child).